<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, May 21, 2004

Everyday I attempt to write a blog, everyday it gets thwarted... Argh!! Usually I'll be like halfway to 3/4 done with a nice, long long blog then my dad comes and looks at what I'm doing so I have to close everything so that he doesn't find out I have a blog (I'll be so dead if he reads it.. I can't even mention the word "he" on the phone without getting interrogated.. Hellooo, I'm in jc now.. you know.. where it is no longer single-sexed.. If I totally don't talk to guys or don't talk about any guys then there's obviously something socially wrong with me..) So to take extra precaution, had to come here late in the middle of the night.. Frustrating!!

Was not supposed to go to sports day today but I still went anyway.. Hee.. Mum was like saying,"You're not strong enough to go.. still sick right.. hear your voice, still not healed.. Must get more rest!!!" But how could I miss out on all the fun?? In exchange for rotting at home sleeping in the burning bedroom.. (not allowed to switch on air-con in the afternoons unless it's a gd reason..) Besides, I didn't want to be MIA when I was supposed to be playing Bolleyball for my class.. Yes, its Bolleyball with a B.. not V.. some weird game where we had to use some type of yoga ball instead of a proper volleyball..

So met up with Darsha at TP mrt.. then after that, we took the wrong bus to SMU.. so Darsha was saying get down at the next stop.. Fine, so next stop I got down and before I knew it, the bus door closed with Darsha still on the bus!! With my bag!! Argh.. was stranded in the middle of Toa Payoh!! Luckily there were other cj people who took the wrong bus and came down too.. So I was like saying to them ," Er, do you all know the way to SMU?" Then they were listing the whole bunch of buses to get there.. Then I asked them," Can I borrow some money cuz my bag is stuck with my friend on the bus that just left.." Damn malu!!!And the worst part is that I don't know who I borrowed the money from so now I can't return it.. Kz, next time if it happens to somebody, I shall do the same..

Xianz xianz.. the bolleyball was a disaster.. maybe because I was there.. haha.. Couldn't hit the ball high enough.. but for one thing, it was extra heavy.. Then this Richard was like,"Use more strength, use more strength!!" Ah.. I did already.. shrugz.. So argh.. our bolleyball team lost.. But on the bright side, our J-stick people did real well coming in 2nd.. Yay!! Go t31!!

Heheh.. finished so nice and early today!!! 1.50!! Really appreciate being let off at afternoons now.. it's always officially 4.30.. like the teachers ever let us off at the correct time.. So, since there was some free time, of course I went back to visit the juniors!!!! Yay!! So fun to see them.. Haha, was to lazy to take the bus, or more like forgot which bus to take so had to walk from the TP interchange to the old school.. So nice to see them again.. miss the IJ warmness.. Never felt it for sooooo long!! Haha.. wanna visit some more!! At last I don't feel conscious of what I say or do or worry whether I said something accidentally offensive.. Haha, it's IJ!! Even if I did insult someone, I'll be immediately forgiven!!

They were having selections so I was standing around giving lots of added pressure.. Was soooo hungry!! Heheh.. so took out a big pack of oreo goodness and passed it around the "selections" people.. Then so sui, when Jac was eating halfway, Mrs Tay came in and she didn't even realise it.. Haha.. then when she saw Mrs Tay, she passed the oreos until it somehow came back to me.. My gosh.. wanted to dig a hole in the ground and hide!! Haha.. Then was moving here and there playing games with the rest of the juniors.. Halfway playing with Hui Min then suddenly Stephanie, a Sec1 junior was asking," Are you two sisters?" ?! Me?! Sister's with Hui Min?! Ahahaha!!! I look like her meh? Then Hui Min was telling me, " How come I look like everyone ah? The other time someone told me I look like Theresa!" Aahahahaha!! Farnie manz this gurl.. After that, when everyone all zhaoing, Minz said she didn't mind playing bball so I pei her all the way.. I say again.. All the way from St Raphael's to St Michael's then.. her mum came.. cannot play.. Haiz.. Minz ah!! Haha.. never mind, got extra exercise.. Met Fizah and Swathi there so just played bball with them for a while.. Hee.. catch up with old friends..