Am super stressed!!!! Got so much homework and pw stuff!!! Essays, essays and more essays.. and the promos are coming sooo soon!! Argh.. That's why I'm procrastinating like crazy here.. Just don't feel like getting started.. Kz, that's bad.. After this, shall have to start immediately..
The whole bunch of us (most of the class) had to stay back until like.. 7.. just to finish up bio prac and chinese compo.. Was getting hungry so I took out pumpkin seeds to eat.. Hee, was doing serious multi-tasking.. Doing work, eating seeds and playing cards at the same time.. Haha, this jiacheng was commenting that he felt like a bird eating the seeds.. Ahaha, he actually did look like one in the manner he was eating them.. And sijia best lah.. couldn't stand doing bio prac so she totally rebelled and went straight home. The second time I've seen her like this.. Haha, she's like always so guai one.. Was so late!!! So much so that the general office was all locked up so I couldn't give them the class key.. My gosh.. Think I'm going to be in trouble.. Hehz.. Had no choice but to bring it home..
Oh yea, and I just found out that moshi moshi isn't a teddy bear or fox.. it's a dog!! Haha..