Bleah!! First thing in the morning had to wake up so early for ptm.. My mum put the 8.40 slot then best lah she.. 8.25 still couldn't wake her up.. Haha, but still managed to make it in time.. So horrible, the first thing paul poh did when we were there was to take out my report paper.. With all the horrible grades.. Such an eyesore.. Then my mum was like going on and on about why my results were like that and how to improve.. Can die.. Then to prove his point, paul poh asked me to come up with a few points on the uses of music.. And my points were.. just ewww.. To show that my gp was weak.. Heh, but then in the car I was telling my mum how colorful my sec1 report card was but it was still ok in the end.. She was like.. yea yea.. we shall see.. :S
So happy!! Got to try the kfc satay burger!! Was finger-lickin good!! Kz, I'm so going to be super heavy.. Anything for good food.. Yay, was soooo nice!! Will be hopefully the last time I eat it.. The chicken fats were so blobby.. Heheh, but still tasted good lah..
Mugged chem equilibrium like for the rest of the day.. Cuz there's this online test.. Then after that, got 28/35?!! Argh!! This is sooo wrong!! I've been mugging chem for so long and I still lost 7 marks!!! It's the first time I studied until got headache kz.. Grr.. Even missed treasure planet just to study.. Can't bear to see mrs tan's disappointed face again..
PW SUX!!