Yay!! So proud of myself.. haha.. After days of procrastination, I finally made myself go and jog.. non-stop for 30min!! Hee!! Still have to do 2 econs essays, 1 drq, maths tutorial and a compre passage by tomorrow!! Gasp!! My only consolation is I did my summary.. At least I did something.. Forgot to bring home econs notes also.. Totally don't know how to do the essays..
Such a boring day.. Just celebrated my grandfather's birthday today.. Kinda forgot it was his birthday until my dad told me.. In the car.. When I was dressed to go to the beach type of clothes.. And they were having a buffet!! Malu.. So was just hiding in the corner and playing cards.. For like 2 hrs.. Should have brought some money.. Then got a bit of thrill.. Heh, can imagine jo's disapproving face now.. Whoops..
After that was the cake.. Was sooo huge!! Can fit a car tyre inside the cake box.. And it was like.. before my grandfather got to blow the candles, all the smaller grandchildren blew everything out already!! Hee.. *shudderz*.. Wonder how much saliva went in.. Then if don't eat it also quite disrespectful.. On the bright side, it was cho~co~late~~ Mmmmmz!!!
I can't tag!! Kz, shall write it here.. Until I can tag again..
=cher= Heez yup sure =).. Miss u too!! Nvm, mus let us noe when u cum bac in dec then we all go out again!! Choco bar here we cum!!