Wanna find a corner to disappear..
But I find myself in a freakin sphere..
It just won't let me out..
Everybody's just out there talking, chilling..
Wadeva..
I feel like I'm in a different world from everyone else..
From afar, I'm just silently observing.
Much as I want to go and join them, I just can't..
There's something pulling me back..
The worst part is..
I know why..
But I don't know what to do about it..
I feel so fake..
Everything I do is just fake.
But then again, what is ever real?
So every fake thing I do is not so fake after all..
It's just something genuine with some thought added to modify it..
So that it would fit the circumstance..
Circumstances always change..
The only exception is that the change is constant..
That sucks.
When can I be myself again?
Can I ever be myself again?
Who am I in the first place?
Why am I here?
What is the purpose of my existence?
Sometimes I wonder..
How it feels..
Just to stand at the edge of a building..
To take that first step foward..
And then let go.
What goes through such a person's mind while in mid-air?
Would they be remembering the time when they were wondering..
How it would feel..
To stand at the edge of a building..
To take that first step foward..
And to let go..?