<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Need to justify.. so that I don't feel guilty.. when I answered "oh that's good" when I heard that there was no cca, it was only because I wanted to use the time to mug for promos.. not cuz of anything else.. Felt instantaneously bad after saying that.. Ahh.. Guilt lifted now.. that's better.. Who said that blogging was bad.. Silly scientists anyhow claim that writing down your thoughts is bad for you..

Been eating so many mooncakes!! There's like totally no snacks at home except "green pea snacks" which are just green and disgusting.. So yea.. Mooncake frenzy!!! Argh.. then after that, found out that the main ingredient of mooncakes is lard!! Nooooo... All that bball for nothing.. Not that I lost weight in the first place.. which is worst!! There's no time to exercise anymore.. Bleah..

Yay so happy.. at least I'm paying a bit more attention to lectures now.. I actually understand what's going on! Well, at least maths and chem lah.. I'm very lost in bio.. All mr chua does is repeat every single thing on the slide.. Today was the worst! We were doing some t-test.. So he was punching in 10 different sets of values in the calculator.. Then, each value, he slooooowwwlllyyyy said loud and squeakishly.. and it was like, he couldn't find the numbers immediately.. so he would punch each digit one by one.. Heh, on the bright side, now we know the answer for tomorrow's practical.. And the torture photosynthesis gives.. we're now at some phosphory-something and at the part where he's comparing the difference between cyclic and non-cyclic.. ?! I can't even remember what it's called.. All I know is that it's the longest word I know so far.. Econs.. I'm trying.. Btw, just found out that the singapore mint is a monopoly =D..

I HATE ESSAYS!!! I HATE PW!!

How am I supposed to know what all that means?
So well.. is it really?