<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Yay=)=)!! I'm done designing the college diary at last!! Horrible college crest was so blur on the net.. Had to edit it for one hour and it still looks weird.. Hee, at least the final thing looks better... So proud of myself=)=) *big grinz*

So sick of complaining and comlaining non-stop so think I shall get to my appreciative mood instead=).. But first, I need to complain about the irritating mosquito under the com which is totally not giving me any peace at all!!! Stupid thing.. Have to keep on moving... Can't sit still.. And if it is not biting me, I'm imagining that it is.. which makes things worse...

Went back to play bball with the juniors on wed.. That's all I went for.. to play bball!!! Argh!! But didn't know that they were having friendly still! Friendlies are meant for having in the morning one!!! It always was!! All minz's fault.. Heh.. haha jkjk.. Oh wait, but it was quite her fault that I couldn't sit in the corner and had to play.. =P=P.. I forgot my opening's k!! I really forgot! So I was playing like crap lah.. But at least got to play transfer.. Yay=).. Although the person in the middle refused to give me any pieces.. Oh yea.. was supposed to find junchyi a "spoon"!! Heheh.. actually most of them were more like tree trunks.. The only "spoonish" one was cj.. But.. Hmmz.. Taken already right? Heheh.. And "forks" were out of the question lah.. Haiz don't be so picky can.. Heheh, "chopsticks" good enough lah horz..=P=P.. Haha so happy.. Now got 46 members already!! From our 7 members in s2.. Grow until so wonderful!!! When I saw the group photo, I was so proud of the increasing number of members that the s1s thought I was going mad.. Hee and jesmine so nice=).. Gave me one pic.. Going to put it in my photo album! Oh and found out.. Serene is lame.. Hee.. Of course in a good way.. Lame people rawk! Haha.. and aud will go "urgh!!!"..

Wellz, got my bball game at last! Hee.. It's like damn farnie cuz no matter how we split the teams, there will always be someone not satisfied with it.. And zoe will say "won't work one, won't work one..".. Like after every time we changed the team.. Mwahahaha! Ij chess tradition lives on!! Now the juniors are so bball enthu also!! Yay! Even wanted to stay back to play some more.. That's the spirit!! Heheh wait they all end up like me.. When go jc then all join bball.. So cool.. =).. Oh yar.. the ball landed on my face again.. And my glasses got koyak again.. Ahhh.. So went home half-blind..

On fri was supposed to have maths.. but mr poh had food poisoning so it got cancelled.. heheh.. Ok I know I'm quite mean lah.. So happy about it.. But of course I feel bad for mr poh and all.. Just that I couldn't finish my maths and I've gone back to school almost everyday although it's supposed to be the holidays (what rubbish..) so slacked and slacked and procrastinated..

Went out with jo for a super early dinner yesterday.. 4.30!! Silly lah.. When I was about to leave, my grandma asked me to walk my brother to his friend's house first.. So fine.. Since it was on the way.. And I asked him like 3 times whether he knew the way there and he assured me how confident he was of getting there.. And guess what.. He didn't!!! So we were getting lost inside the ulu housing estates behind the iras.. And it was sooo late already.. Heh, got so frustrated I started looking for his friend's house starting from the right side of gentle road.. slowly moved all the way in and found out we were on the wrong road.. In the end I made him sprint with me all the way till we found the right house..

Finally reached bishan.. at long last.. My gosh.. It's soooo upgraded!! It has samuel & kevin, hang10 and baleno!! Yay!! Hee all my favourites!! Some more there's a food heaven in the basement! Went pastamania for tea/dinner.. Haha was so amusing to see jo eat clams.. After that ate some ya kun kaya toast.. I love butter!!! Heh.. Kz, musn't go there too much.. Or else even if I have pe 5 days a week, it still won't do me any good.. Went to take neoprint!! *grinz*!! Now I have nice new neoprints!!! But when we got the neoprints, the first thing jo said was "your eyebags are really bad you know.." (something along those lines..) Gasp! *covers eyes* Oh no!! I intended to sleep 10hrs a day leh.. But had to wake up so early to go to school.. Now they're so obvious?! Argh!!

Kz.. promos are in 3 weeks time.. Must sleep now then tomorrow wake up earlier and mug!!! I haven't mugged yet!! Die.. Wait.. musn't give up yet.. Still got fighting chance.. Last minute mugging!! Audz, gp must get 70 above kz.. Haha.. Dunno whether can but will try.. Shall do aq first thing in the morning!!!