![]() |
|
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010 10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
It's because I'm just not in the correct frame of mind right now. It's because there's pw. It's because I don't feel like it. It's because time passes too fast when you're having fun and time moves too slowly when things around just suck. It's because it's too quiet. It's because it's just too superficial. It's because everything is out of place. It's because my com's sound system is not working. It's because things hardly make sense anymore. Is that enough?? Huh? Is it?.. Wadeva larz.. okz? Just WaDeVa.. Like it could get any worse than this..
So sianz.. everything is so tight packed.. All pw's fault.. Our op is on the 3rd wed then chi ao is on the 5th.. So have to put in lots of time for op.. But the whole of sun I can't make it.. Then on the 2nd is another concert.. There's hardly any time for op and studying chinese and I'm totally freaking out.. There's all the horrible cheng yus and shu yus to memorise.. Although kz, that's like only a teeny-weeny percentage of the whole thing.. But I would feel damn guilty if I didn't put in any effort when I know that I can start earlier.. Just that for now it's like not even one of the higher priorities.. Which is baaaad.. It's supposed to be so important!! But now I'm just fussing over pw.. Taking up so much of our time.. Hardly getting any sleep with it.. And to think that from next year onwards, nobody else is going to suffer the same, terrible fate.. So bLeAhZzzz.. Feel so happy after bball training.. Hahaz.. Cuz after running around the school so many times (3 times is a lot.. =P), felt less tired than the last time.. Although this time still walked.. But lasted longer.. Yayz =).. Hehehz.. Haiyoz but shooting so lousy todayz.. Couldn't shoot properly when practising free throws.. Luckily only have to do 2 pushups per miss this time.. yea.. right.. and who will ever listen? |