![]() |
|
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010 10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
YAYZ PW IS OVER!!!! Haha at last!! Have been waiting for this day ever since it started.. So sianz lah.. stayed up until 2 last night just to print more info on hotels cuz mr poh said that I had too little stuff.. BleahZ.. and my annotations.. Hardly have any. Great.. There goes my individual marks.. Really don't have much.. mr poh was saying at this rate, probably won't meet expectations.. Grrz.. then woke up at 6 to do annotations.. and practising my speech at the same time.. Couldn't finish doing annotations!! Oh no.. Then did all the last minute touch-ups in school.. Haiyoz mouth was so dry from repeating the speech over and over again..
Then, it was time for the dreaded op.. Hee spoke better that dry run!! Stupid dry run half the time was trembling so much I couldn't get anything clear.. Then maintaining eye contact made it worse cuz when I looked at mr poh, he kept giving me his confused look, like he totally couldn't understand what I was saying.. So I panicked and it got worse.. But today.. Still shaking.. literally.. couldn't hold the cards properly.. but the guy looked like he could understand me! HahaZ.. yea.. over and done with.. Haha and sijia was so farnie! The guy was asking her which was her favourite hotel then she kind of blanked out.. So she said raffles hotel cuz the security guards were sikh! Then all of us were like.. huh? Haha, elaborated a lot on the raffles security guards being the best part about going to raffles hotel.. And I'm not being mean k.. Hee it won't have been funny if she didn't do well for it.. but her q&a part was quite good.. So sleepy.. Slept from 2 to 7.. Heheh.. So I'm so wide awake now.. Then was trying to drive my bro off the com so that I could use it.. Was telling him to go and study for his science exam tomorrow.. But in the end, kenah I had to test him, so also couldn't use the com.. And was so ridiculous lah.. haha.. cuz I was telling him that he might learn better if he test others instead.. So he was testing my mum and me on what pollutes water.. Then my mum was coming up with silly answers like coconuts.. ?! Haha.. and slowly, it is fading into oblivion |