<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, March 04, 2005

So net deprived.. Finally can use!!!! Even missed the channel 8 9.00 show to get online. Feels gooooood...

Got "A" level chinese results back today.. Heheh.. Satisfied satisfied.. Oh yea, and think I should spread this.. It doesn't really make a difference whether someone gets b, c or d for chinese.. Cuz that's just as good as a pass.. As in, it's all treated as the same category. It's only if you get an A, then it can be used for university entrance.. The rest of them.. if it's not an A, nobody would look at it..

Stayed back to see how last year's j2s did.. My gosh.. Some genius had 7 distictions!! ~~~Dream results.... Heh ya if only.. Bleahh.. Next year it'll be our turn. So soon. So little time left.

Went for bball later.. Stamina sucks. Why do I feel soooo tired after a bit of training although we've been doing this ever since last year?? But still have to go and run faster.. Suicide run is disastrous. Then played with sr the other day.. Met juebing!! Yay.. so looong nv see her... Wah and she's in their bball team!! So coincidence haha.. Haiz.. but she told me I ran very slow.. Heh!! Must go and run more!!! Then when the comp start then we'll see... =P.. Haiya but I'm only saying then never even do anything.. Go running also want to stop halfway. Still talk about running faster. Bleah. But actually today the last bit was kinda fun. Though wanted to die la.. So tired. Played man-to-man!! Then had this set triangle defence.. Interesting.. So maths.. In a sense.. Haha I like.. But zone defence still less tiring.

Feeling quite empty. Like a hollow shell. Like.. I have absolutely no character. No personality. That's why I try to pick up stuff.. Or at least do things.. Like daidee, eating chocs, drawing, maybe even blogging.. and blahblahblah. But if I didn't do all these.. Then who would I be? I don't have an answer to that. I can't think of one. That's scary. Is it because the answer is nothing?