GP exam!!! =S.. Was quite bad.. See all the questions already dunno how to do all.. In the end went to do some greed question cuz it was so general.. Kinda ok la.. But then the last one I did I also thought was ok.. Then got like 20/50... So when I think it's ok, it's probably not.. Compre even worse.. All sorts of funny nonsense come out.. Healthism, me-to-ism... Wadeva they mean.. Glad it's OVER! For now..
Went for some breakdance thing in the evening with my mum, bro, her friend and her son.. Some american breakdance troupe.. Oh man.. So boring.. Felt kinda out too.. With people five, six years younger than me and other people one whole generation older.. Heh and I'm feeling guilty for thinking like this.. Well, for one thing, it was the stand up type of show with NO SEATS. And as usual we were late.. So all of us were stuck behind the sea of heads.. could hardly see a thing.. Except when their feet went up in the air.. Only could see shoes.. Then people cheer, we all also cheer.
And NOBODY DANCED!! Erm... These type of things, people are SUPPOSED TO DANCE! So we had this human boombox and this totally out-of-this-world american dj jamming the whole night with all those funky beats and everyone juz stood there with arms folded listening only.. *faintz* To think the government wants to make singapore a fun city. Yea we have more fun stuff going on now.. But will people participate??