<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's family day today!! Hmm though I only can celebrate with half of them each time... It's never everyone...... Haha was quite silly.. During assembly on friday, there were these two guys advertising for it.. So out came "Darth Vadar" (or izzit darth vader?) who made that funny athsma-sounding breathing.. And everytime he made that sound, the garbage bag thingy (the thing he used over his mouth as part of his DV mask) kept on flipping up and down.. Then out came "luke skywalker" who swished out his lightsaber at DV (think it's those "light swords" you get from national day) and both started fighting. Then halfway during the fight, luke skywalker was like saying.. Dad, how come you never ever come home for dinner?? Everyone watching was like.. HUH?? Then they turned to us and said.. IT'S EAT OUT WITH YOUR FAMILY DAY! GO OUT WITH YOUR FAMILY TO EAT!! Haha super funny!!

Later that night went with sijia, xiwei and ruyin to watch scarlet silhouette by the cj drama. Haha and maxine was the maid.. Acted super hilarious!! Actually the whole thing was real funny with the fussy taitai and the blur policeman and all.. My gosh.. everyone was dressed sooooooo nice and we were like in uniform.. But good thing la.. Cuz if dress in outside clothes then will look so.. ya.. compared to the rest..

Was just reading my xanga blog.. the one I was using the first part of last year.. And I realised that I have almost totally no life now!! It's like.. Most of the entries then were about how much I've been enjoying life outside and having fun and making all those lame comments.. Then now.. What do I talk about? School school and more school. I guess there are still stuff happening in school.. But it's like.. A big huge chunk is still missing... Holidays are just as bad.. Tried making one holiday timetable.. And everyday, even if I study 1 chapt for 2 subjects, I still can't finish studying all the topics for midyrs.. Not that I can finish cramming so much in one day too..

Out of time.. Need ta go out... Shall finish this up another time..