Had dinner with jo, aud and yj at tp.. So sad.. jo and aud keep on talking some secret and I don't get to hear.. hmph.. haha.. Like so outcasted.. Only will know by my bdae?! Ya right haha.. Yar.. Well.. went pizza hut to eat.. Bought my maths guide book to mug..
Ya niwaez.. Will be going shanghai later.. So will be back only on mon.. So this blog is going to be super.. olddd... Yea.. Die... Bio so dead. How to get my As??? Bleah.. Mug mug mug... I hate electrochem.. I still don't understand it... Going to lose a lot of money... Heh.
Urgh do I really have such a horrendous personality disorder???!!!
Yea btw econs pple.. read the first page on money 14 june.. Yup.. looks quite related to what we're doing.. Wait come out as case study heheh.. Maybe..
The only thing that I can do is to do nothing.
Knowing that nothing can be done is helplessness.
Doing anything is foolishness.
Not knowing that something can be done is ignorance.
Knowledge of ignorance is a matter of faith.
For how do you know that there is something?
Not knowing the entire reality is uncertainty.
Questioning the knowledge of ignorance is cynicism.
Cynicism filters off possibility.
This leads to potential stagnation.
So where do I go from here?