Mugged a bit in school.. Supposed to meet deb at 10... But overslept so was superrr late... Then saw all the bballers there!! Haha kj cut her hair!! Totally didn't recognise her at all!!! Haiz.. in the end eat and eat and eat.. Cannot concentrate.. Surprising.. saw so many people in school.. Yup.. Then the rest went to eat bk but was feeling kinda lazy.. So went back home.. Actually also cuz my bro told me that a book that I wrote was published.. And I was like.. I didn't write anything!! Then he was telling me.. Did someone write about you? Because it has your name and address on it.. And I was like freaking out... So stupid.. Rushed home only to find out it was some navy book.. which was sent to everyone taking A levels!! Like some diary thingy.. CHEY. Ya but damn nice la.. Haha... Another day is gonna end soon. And studied so little again. Yay. I'm going to have a report card with so many lovely colours in it. How wonderful.
It was the only way I knew how to. How pathetic.