It has been 3 days already.. Bleah.. Dunno why still sick. Came so sudden some more. So irritating. Can't study cuz got headache.. But somehow doing things which don't require much thinking I can do.. Such a waste of time!! Everyone finished hypo testing and I still haven't done confidence interval. Then there are so many mocks and tests coming up.. But cannot study properly.. Wait monday cannot go to school again.. BLEAH! I'll be sooo behind!
Ended up reading harry potter.. Which happened to be a mistake. Cuz now I got harry potter nightmares. It's so stupid la.. The story wasn't even scary to begin with. (this part of the dream has nth to do with e story) Dreamt that I was some hogwarts teacher eating with lupin who was dressed exactly like hitler. Then, heard the song that fluffy's harp had played in book 1. Damn haunting.. So we both turned around and saw lord voldermort playing the song on an organ. Then we were like.. oh my gosh lord voldermort looks like the neopets villain (the one that lokos like a celery stick). After that, lord voldermort immediately turned around with this evil glint in his eye and we were so afraid of getting avada kedavra-ed, we jumped off a cliff into some dark murky sea. Then after that.. dreamt of something quite gruesome.. But it's quite a spoiler la.. Better start studying and dream of maths or something..