<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, July 15, 2005

So many things can actually happen in such a short time.. Still trying to come to terms with some things..

K we lost the competition.. Damn I'm still regretting my last game. There was a free rook?! Where?! Everyone in the team saw me NOT EAT a free rook and I didn't see?! Sucks.. And think it's really my last game already. I could have gotten half a point more. Fine. Chess is officially over for now. Maybe I'll try to make a comeback hehe.. But now must concentrate on As already la with midyrs like that. Well.. got to know the c chess people.. Was kind of malu.. Didn't know their names till then.

Heheh. But I guess.. I'm quite glad I took part though initially I was afraid to.. Almost psychoed myself that I'll lose every game. But after this.. Dunno.. Was like a sense of renewed hope. Feel like I can face more things now instead of moving away from them. Feels like.. I know more about what I want. The worst thing in chess is not having any idea on how to play on. The worst thing in life is not knowing where to go from where we are. It's no point drifting around anymore. It's time to move on and focus.

Hate the midyr results. ccdec6. And to think I thought bio was kind of easy. E.. Cannot cannot. Can't afford to get that for As. Or I'll never go to nus.. Not even a b.. Can't believe it.. 4 people from t32 got 4As!! How did they do it?! Gosh how much money have I lost.. And a pending vegetarian pizza treat.. haha.. Oh nooo.. And ms lim is going to kill me during ptm.. Haven't passed up maths since binomial.. Only passed up normal 1 and 2.. Will be sLaUgHtErEd!

Ya and by the way, I think one day is just too.. Sigh what can I say. It's just not real. Haiz what a situation. K nvmmmm...

To think I actually listened to all your crap. What a big joke.




Result of Quiz :: What philosophy do you follow?

created by arocoun

Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.

“Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.”
“It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.”
--Jean-Paul Sartre

“It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.”
--Blaise Pascal

Existentialism 100%
Utilitarianism 80%
Hedonism 80%
Kantianism 65%
Justice(Fairness) 55%
Strong Egoism 40%
Apathy 30%
Divine Command 20%
Nihilism 10%