<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, August 19, 2005

Oh mannn finallyyyy... This is like how old.. Yes and it's going to be even older.. maybe next month..? Because after today, I'm gonna get serious. Er not that I wasn't serious before la. Just more serious. Cuz time is really tight. Everybody's starting to mug too. So much so that it's becoming kinda scary.

Haha.. and as melia put it.. it was our last pe lesson of our lives. I'm glad it was fun =).

OLD NEWS

Bleah. Chess was.. was.. depressing. Ya.. maybe I should have stopped after sp. Then at least it would have ended with the feeling that I got IT back.. at least a bit. Now.. after attempting to mug for mock.. which was quite useless judging from the current results, I lost IT again. Yes.. So it became some sort of a losing streak. Lost focus. It was more like.. either concentrate on playing a proper game but take up a lot of time or play faster but damn crappy. So what to do.. play longer la. Then lose everything by time. Ya well.. that's all just excuses huh. But.. Thanks guys.. for being so nice about it. Think alex was hilarious la. She and her amazing queen. What can I say.. It's just simply amazing. And ben's last game too. Or games. And des and his brilliant rusty-but-still can-perform mind. The deciding factors of the game.

NDP was great!!! Yay.. the dance came in handy.. although was like.. only for 2-3 minutes. At least we didn't stand ther looking extra ignorant.. Except that the other motivators from secondary school knew how to dance the whole song and we just knew the chorus. So still looked a bit idiotic. Then kept on walking around.. And took nice pics of all the fireworks.. And ndp tattoos yay.. and more pics of sijia (jijia?! heehee) and sey! Oh and met one whole bunch of crowd control people too. Poor them.. Doing cip ever since morning. By late afternoon they were all red and sunburnt.. Then some more no goody bag.. Was glad stef (t33) came over for a while.. Yup.. talked a bit.. Then at first the motivators were feeling so self-concious.. Cuz we were all dressed so yellow.. Like bananas.. But was damn fun la.. Then shopped for earrings too! Yay.. Just that taufik didn't come.. :(..

~Ladidumz. I love gp. I love maths. I love bio. I love chem. I love econs. And I will put my all into whatever I love. Heh. K it's time to mug. To be the muggiest I've ever been.

please la. i'm not such a nutcase to do ridiculous things like that.