![]() |
|
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010 10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Ok, I'm so hogging the net. My auntie just whipped up a last deeelicious feast for dinner before we leave tomorrow. HAIZ. THERE GOES MY BET. I thought I would be able to just eat nice and healthy and everything.. BLAHS. There is hardly anything healthy here. Well, that's good in a way. Cuz everything unhealthy tastes good. *grin* Anyone wanna go running with me?? Like.. A lot. Everyday. 45 mins. Ha..
Just came back from London and loads of SHOPPING!! Everything there is terribly expensive. It's like in Singapore, a regular pen costs $2.50. (roughly) And here, it's £2.50. Just that pounds are 3x Singapore dollars. So.. I am still buying things and spending money like crazy. But there are just all these cool shops and so-called sales and and and.. pretty, whimsical small things you'll never find in Singapore. =)))!!! So I am so broke. No more great singapore sale for me. Heh. Hmm.. Or at least until the exchange rate becomes better and I can sell of my pounds for more than $1:£3 and I'll be richer hahaha. $.$ It's been fun trying out all the chunky toa payoh earrings, and big beaded necklaces, and all the nice shimmery eyeshadow.. Stuff that i hardly dare wear back in singapore. Since nobody knows us and all.. And it's quite interesting that we've been mistaken for japanese three times!! The Swiss seemed to like greeting us 'konbanwa' after dinner.. Rahh!! I've exceeded my time by far again!! HAHA!! My sis is driving me away again!! Leaving tomorrow!! |