YAY I GOT HOLD OF THE NET!!! Hahaha. At my cousin's house at Wycombe, England now. But I can't go on msn.. Bleah. 10 minutes.. 1 more week left. No time.. Rahhr I'm writing nonsense. Like the last few minutes of econs essay..
It's quite a lovely place here. Lots of long travelling trips with lots of bushes, flowers, cows, sheep, grass and a wonderfully mad bunch of sisters and cousins. Hahaha. Was quite miserable initially, getting sick on the first few days. Can't breathe, can't taste any french/swiss/english food. ROAR. But anyway, we went up all these mountains in france and switzerland. Got to play with ice! Finally!! Snow-discing and playing the flying fox all the way down! Mwahaha! Photographing like crazy too!! I'm gonna hit 1000 shots soon.. Off to London tomorrow.
Someone please update me on what's going on!! Class outing, gss, Singapore idol 2, lost2... And everything else!!
Ok. Actually I overshot my time by a lot. Haha. Gotta go.
Can't wait to come back. For now.. ENJOY =)