Friday, November 17, 2006
I need to rant.
It's weird to be writing at the time when I have the least time.I don't think I can study every single thing in time and I'm damn scared.My gpa is going to be C- at the rate I'm going.Projects are dominating my life.I only have 5 days to study every single subject.I think I'm going to fail stats. And stats is something I cannot fail.The mpw book is thick. Too thick.There're too many graphs for econs. I don't understand the stupid graphs. I never understood it in jc and I still don't understand it.I'm going to have nights without sleep and early mornings with headaches.It's going to be 2 more weeks of hell.My brain cells are all going to die. Just want to get it over and done with.But with all of that said..Everything should still turn out just fine.Like it always did. Hating it and loving it.
I have met a true genius.Coffee is my new life force.