<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, June 25, 2007

Lapsing back to a life of mindless tv addiction. Back in secondary school, it used to be all the anime on axn.Now I'm totally hooked on princess hours. Arghhhh. I'm also starting to get depressed seeing how long (short actually) I last when I go running. STUPIDNESS. I could run 3 times my current distance without feeling as breathless as now. ROAR. And my dad kind of signed me up for this 10km run coming up in 2 weeks!! ARGH I am soooo dead. Totally ruined by the holidays. Though going overseas was quite fun =DD.

China was very different from what I had expected. I thought it would have been absolutely boring considering that everybody was speaking chinese and for the majority of the days, it was all scenery and visiting this and that without any shopping. But most of the time I was just talking to my brother anyways, and the only chinese I needed to know were numbers so that I could haggle properly =D. And it was quite good (and surprising) that I didn't even see anybody spitting at the side of the roads, like I saw about 3 years ago.

Went exploring caves in people's house in hangzhou. These rich people! In singapore, rich people are already considered lahwah (hmm how to spell??) when they have swimming pools/pool tables/yachts.. There, it's nothing till you own a few of your own caves, ponds, north/south/west/east wings of the house and jade, huge stones and thick beams of wood. Where the last three are considered symbols of power and wealth.



And observing how chinese green tea is made at the supposed place where tea first originated. Haha! No la actually what my grandmother is doing is to let the steam go in her eye. Green tea steam is supposed to relax the eye and cure myopia!


We practised a bit of chinese martial arts too! Woohoo!!


And helping the silkworm people stretch a layer of silk to make comfy silk quilts! Haha we went to the silkworm factory.. and it was quite fun poking all the silkworms too! Too bad they kinda have to get burnt to death just for us to harvest all their silk.










Japan was another adventure altogether!! It was a really pretty place =)). And made friends there too! A thirteen year old guy for my twelve year old sister and a six year old guy for my five year old sister. Haiz.. but nobody around my age. *grumbles away*. Hahaha.

Pigging out at Japan! Ohmygoodness the food was so nice!! Especially the ramen and dumplings. *dreams away*. I had a friend who told me that once you eat ramen there, you won't want to eat singapore ramen ever again cuz it's too lousy and I totally didn't believe him cuz I thought ramen here was damn nice. But after a taste there, I realise how right he is.


Terrorising the mountains! Blahs kenah conned by my dad. He only told us that we were going to all the shopping areas. So I brought clothes to only go shopping in then we ended up in the mountains!! Haha but was glad we went there!!



Had a nice jap haircut with my sister too! Although it sadly only lasted for one day then now it's looking normal and not with as much volume hmph.




After which, we set foot on this lovely ferris wheel!! Wish the singapore flyer would do something as lovely. Not neccessary a very very colourful ferris wheel.. but maybe something stylish or blinged up or whatever. *dreams away again*






Went to many other places too! Including tokyo disneyland yayy. Though the rides were quite kiddy. But it had loads of disney merchandise!! Anyways they're like almost 2000 pictures so I better stop uploading pictures now. Last picture.

Japan has really beautiful skies. Everyday causes a snapping frenzy to get a picture of a perfect sky. Which my camera don't seem to capture so well. I want a lumix!!