BLEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
So irritated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe they won't take out the administrative hold on me.
The stupid admin hold is like blocking my access to important school websites.
Like bidding. And seeing what I'm pre-assigned. And what I can bid for. And who are the profs that I can take the course under.
And the stupid deadline for the end of bidding is this friday!!
WTF!!!!
I've paid my school fees already!! And hostel fees!!
I NEED TO BID!!!!
Bloody hell. I think the woman in the office just didn't submit my check.
FREAK!!
Only have 3 more days left!! Have camp on friday!!!
I NEED TO SEE THE INFORMATION SO THAT I CAN PLAN. AND THINK THROUGH PROPERLY.
And I can't even see all these due to the bloody incompetency of the stupid office.
Just press one button and I will be released of the stupid hold!!!!
They still can send me a letter tonight asking me to pay money!!
Can't believe this.
ROAR.
Labels: Extremely irritated. RELEASE MY ADMIN HOLD RIGHT NOOOOOOW