It's rare. That I can even speak my mind now. It could be the nature of the job, or the lack of entertainment, or that everybody's not around until it's dark. Whatever it is, it's driving me back to my old introverted and paranoid self. It's playing itself so much in my head that I'm going to go crazy. I'm suddenly so quiet I totally hate it.
So grateful for all the people around today. Angel was a big help. And I'm glad that jess dragged me off to.. some place.. for a drink. Yay free Vanilla Sky and Some Strong Rum! It's been a long time since I felt it. But it was like a release all over again. Where you're slightly affected but very sober still; and just enough to lose that little voice in your head to be wary about what people think of you.
It sucks though. To be more yourself only under alcohol. Then who do I become when I'm totally sober?
Ok, I'll probably remain like that for just two more days before internship ends.
Labels: The time to question what you're becoming