<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am so having a passion crisis here. Ok, this has nothing to do with relationships and the like, but rather, I feel like I've just lost the passion to do anything. I'm scared of myself. I look at other people, and there's just so much they have to share, so much experience, so much thought, so much vision. Then I look at myself, and I see nothing. Just plugging on with whatever needs to get done, not that I can actually finish doing what I need to do up to my expectations. What does it take to get to that same level?

Anyway, yesterday was great. After a long period of procrastinating about getting some exercise done, Leann and I grabbed bikes and cycled after our little pizza gathering from the hostel all the way to West Coast Park! It was a long time since I got to cycle, and it was her first time on the road like that too. The road felt like ours to ride and it was fun moving around the playground without any care. It's rare to feel so free.

The days are passing by really fast. Things have really changed. In just a difference of one semester, I feel kind of "not really in the inside" with the smux people when it felt so much like a family the semester before. At the hostel last semester, practically every night was a supper/gathering/clubbing/event/"event" night. Now, every night's a mugging night, or at least, nothing exciting because of the sheer amount to do. Yes, it's normal and it's part of life. But it's also sad in some way. Time to move on.

Now, I have to concentrate on quickly getting over my hatred for finance before I graduate with my finance degree. Can't believe I still have 6 more finance modules to go after the 2 terrible ones that I'm taking now. But I guess if you do something for a while, you'll just get used to it. Right? I'm crossing my fingers.

Sigh. NUS and NTU's gonna have study break the coming week. Too bad it doesn't clash with ours. Can't find a nice day to hang out with my dear ij nanaheads on the coming week =(. Guess the next time'll have to be late October.