<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, September 29, 2008

While other people are stressing over their coming midterms, I am dying under all my projects and 7 presentations this semester. Argh. Previous years, everything was still very do-able e.g. marketing plan, excel solutions for a company, come up with a creative product..

Now, I'm finding myself having to do so much finance presentations e.g. do fundamental and technical analysis on a company, forecast some future valuation of a company's balance sheet etc. I don't know how to do any of these at all!! And by hook or by crook, I must come up with something. What's more, my project mate just told me she took 6 weeks to come up with valuation, and I need to get it done by this Thursday. OMG.

On top of that, I need to study 6 chapters of financial markets by tomorrow, and do up part of a business plan by Friday. Ok, so everyone's in the same boat. I shouldn't complain. In fact, other people even have a lot of CCAs and commitments aside from these. But the alternative to complaining is facing my 6 chapters of finance which is absolutely dreadful and which I need to put off for just a while more. Terrible huh?

Was randomly blog-surfing just now and other people seemed to have way more exciting lives. Instead of living everyday day-to-day and passively doing work/stuff because it's required of them, they proactively go out and find things to do. I really wish I could manage my time so well and create the time to do all those crazy things too. One was tearing down the streets of US, another just hanging out at the beach, and some even taking simple idyllic walks down some pretty place.

Can't wait for this terrible week to end. Sunday, it's off to JB with my dear hostel people and from Tuesday to Saturday, we're jetting of to Macau to "study" how the casino of the Venetian is run. We'll probably "study" it in practice a lot more =D. And oh.. SHOPPING IN HONGKONG WHEE!! Not to mention all the hostel peeps will now be stocked up with DFS goods. Yay! One more week to finally feeling more alive =).

Oh no.. and I have been neglecting the tagboard.. will answer soon!!

Labels: