I really got to stop complaining. Hell weeks have just arrived and everybody's overworked and "underslept". And all I have swirling inside my head, if for an instance I was awake to even do a tiny bit of thinking, is "Why do I have so much work?! I can't do all this work. I haven't come across this before so it's unfair for me to do it. It's too hard. This piece of work sucks. Everyone's gonna hate me. I've never learnt this before so I don't want to do it."
GROSS.
I hate all this negativity because it's so weak. Like I lost all my resilience and fighting spirit and whatever qualities that keep you strong and motivate you to move on. Think it's time to quit the complaining and start doing.
Good.. I feel better now.
Anyway.. really looking forward to the weekend! Cuz.. it's my dad's birthday and everyone's making celebration plans! And well.. I'm doing part of the marketing cum programmes planning haha. So exciting. My 14-year-old sister is doing up the post-dinner menu and my 6-year-old sister is handling the kids events and decorations!! Haha.. so fun getting involved organizing fun little things like this.
So.. the theme of our little party is.. LOUD RETRO PRINTS!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Haha how're the emailers looking?
Oh, and by the way.. below is how we celebrated our dear Arvind's birthday past 12am last night. Happy birthday brudder =).

Labels: birthdays