<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm currently sitting at my hostel living room uploading pictures on facebook. And I'm faced with this conflict - to throw or not to throw the rubbish?! The living room smells like someone attacked the place with stink bombs. And it's thanks to the rubbish, where I think someone threw something there and it started rotting!! T.T!!! Omg it's freaking smelly!!! =(( Ok, I think I'll ultimately have to throw it. But the sheer thought of that is depressing. Last week I was barraged by small but numerous fruit flies while trying to throw rubbish. Now it's stink bomb rubbish. Boooo =(

Niecieee and Mikeyyy have just came into my place and they VERY SURPRISINGLY can sit with me without minding the initial stench haha. Nieciee is now emo-ingly studying finance and feeling terribly sian about life. Mikey also has just tasted freedom and so I might have just temporarily stopped that by giving him one of my brain puzzles. You know.. the one I always brought to primary school onwards during the period when exams were over but it wasn't holidays yet. The spinny thingy with the coloured balls. I miss the time where maths was a big part of my life. All the way to JC. Love maths so much and I'm totally missing it. Omg that was such a nerdish statement. But yea, whatever. =)

It's nice to have company in my living room. Soon I'll go back to a life facing the 4 walls most of the time, aside from meals. Well, I should be thankful that I still have family to eat with yea. It sank in even more when after going out with ALL my #02-04 girls for once, Anh and Yen immediately packed up their stuff and left for Vietnam tonight. Everyone's slowly leaving. Soon the whole place will be vacated leaving the always occupied and welcoming #02-04 strangely empty. Is this the separation anxiety Renjie mentioned before he also left the hostel for bigger, greater things?

I'm also really scared for the 21km stanchart (again). This time, I haven't even been to the gym AT ALL. THE ENTIRE SEMESTER. So dead. *touch wood*. I will try to start tomorrow. OMG. DEAD!!

By the way, MIKEY JUST SAVED THE APARTMENT BY THROWING OUT THE RUBBISH!! I'm in huge debt.


oh, how I wish I can disintegrate this green-eyed monster
make it evaporate in one big swirl
some have adorned rose-tinted glasses
why is mine filthy and filled with mould?
it's a neverending mess

I'm tormented by too many "how-come"s:

- How come you can do this and I can't?
- How come you can be like this and I can't be like this?
- How come you know this and I don't know this?
- How come you can have this and I can't have this?

I think this must be one of the reasons for my constant dissatisfaction.

Well, isn't the grass always greener on the other side?

Though if there is some way I can look at my grass as the other side of someone else, then maybe, just maybe, my grass will be greener too.

Then it'll suck. To have to see my grass from someone else's point of view to appreciate it instead of appreciating it for what it is.

Labels: