Everything's totally insane right about now. I'm attempting to pack my luggage for Melbourne and my running stuff for tomorrow's stanchart 21km all in half an hour's time. Yea, it's not a big deal. IF YOU WEREN'T DOING ALL THAT IN A ROOM WITH NO FLOOR CUZ THE FLOOR HAS EVERY SINGLE THING FROM MY HOSTEL ROOM SQUEEZED INTO ONE MOUNTAIN ON MY FLOOR. Oh my gosh, I'm not finding a single thing I want. Nor can I think very clearly with this daunting pile in front of me. ARGHHHHHH!!!
Ok, the previous days really should have some posts about them e.g. leaving hostel and being a resident senior for the last time, going out with auddieness and getting a makeover from her =), a really scandalous artsbash yay, the first and last biking gathering I attended with the anime-like year 1s (feel sooo old!), and the first time home in 2 years.
But.. that'll be hopefully on the 16th when I get back from Melbourne. Sorry about not uploading pictures on facebook. Everything's just way too packed!!
25mins more. ARGH!!!!
Labels: ARGH