![]() |
|
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010 10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Monday, December 01, 2008
(Updated) I thought I was blogging because I was procrastinating from packing. But as the time gets nearer for me to move half my things back home, I realize it's because I want to hold on to what I had for the last 2 years of my life. Moving in had been easy, I didn't miss much considering I was leaving Woodlands for this. I though maybe, just maybe, it might have been the same moving out. But, I have good memories here. And having to leave good memories is truly a hard thing for me. In a matter of a few days, I'll no longer be a Resident, much less a Resident Senior or a Hostel Management Team Member, but a mere Visitor. My mum is coming at 5pm. It's 2.34pm now. I haven't packed yet and I don't want to start. I can't believe all that I had here is almost coming to an end. Now, this is truly the Separation Anxiety Renjie was talking about. separation anxiety –noun 1. the normal fear and apprehension expressed by infants when removed from their mothers or approached by strangers. 2. any similar reaction in later life caused by separation from familiar surroundings or close friends or family. __________________ It's been a long time since I went deviantart surfing. Love the stuff they put up there. I remember back in secondary school, one of my classmates, Stephanie, used to put up her art here and also does cosplay. I really wanted to do something like that too, but it has always remained as just something I wanted to do up till now. This is among other things like designing my own blogskin, using photoshop to make advertisements, getting myself into an anime-drawing exam and any other thing artsy. Anyway, I just started saving pictures from deviantart, and decided to post the first 4 that caught my eye. It's so nice to indulge in little things like these. I like this picture. It feels very English somewhat.
I wanted to blog about a few stuff on the papers too. Especially on Ms. Lo Hwei Yen who was killed in the Mumbai attack, and the ACS student who committed suicide due to his CCA. I think it's extremely sad hearing about people who lose their lives just like that. But.. I'm not good at expressing condolences. And I'm also quite cautious writing about worldly things lest I make some sort of mistake about some fact that's well-known to people.
So I'll just end off with a simple: May they rest in peace. Labels: deviantart pictures |