<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6681363?origin\x3dhttp://shifting-sands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello.




03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I couldn't resist.

What is your name?: Kristin

Do people mispronounce it often?: Yea! But I'm more used to be called Kristeeeen than Kristin anyways.

Do you wish you were taller?: I like my height =)

Do you have any yellow clothing?: Of course!

What do you think of belly button piercings?: I think it's pretty cool.

Do you like plain Lays potato chips?: YES.

Is there a big screen television in your house?: Nah.. I wish.

Would you wear lime green nail polish?: Sure.

Have you read all of the Twilight and Harry Potter books?: Twilight's boring (though the movie's nice). HAAARRY POTTER!!!

Who is the hottest guy on Gossip Girl?: NATE!! YAY!!

What city in the world would you most like to visit?: Lauterbrunnen!!! (Switzerland)

You're going to Tokyo tommorow: Are you excited?: YEA. TOKYO'S GOOD!

Would you ever get a tattoo?: No. I don't want a green unremovable mark on me 10 years down the road.

Is there such a thing as being too skinny?: Like.. malnourished?

Would you rather no heat in winter or no A.C in summer?: No heat in winter. I can put on more clothes, but I can't take out my skin.

What do you think of Miley Cyrus?: Miley who?

Have you ever had braces?: Nope, though I'm considering getting it.

Do you do your own laundry?: Every week.

Bill or Tom Kaulitz? Or...."who?": WHO?!

Have you ever read an entire book in one sitting?: Haha that was a long time ago man.

Are there lots of picture frames in your house?: Hell yea =)

Which do you prefer: English, Irish or Australian accents?: English. There's something classy about them.

What color is your purse?: Off-white with beige, brown and dark red additions.

Is there anything on your bedroom door?: In Singapore, my door has 8 anime posters on it drawn by Wee Tian Beng.

What is the best vegetable?: Kang Kong!! (with sambal even better!)

Guys in eyeliner: Hot or not?: Not. Except for costumed occasions. OR JACK SPARROW =D

Do you own anything from Abercrombie?: No. Waste money man!

What is the closest major city from your house?: Singapore is the city!! After that's KL..

Have you ever seen your favorite band live?: I'm not that crazy over bands.

Do you drink water or soda more often?: Water. Hate gassy drinks.

Do you have a pink bath towel?: Hmm it's red with streaks of pink, purple and white. Counted?

Would you rather explore a European city or go on a tropical cruise?: I can do the cruises anytime. Europe's good =)

Do you have a paper to write?: Have one next to me right now.

Have you ever chugged a beer?: Of course.

Did you collect Pokemon cards back in the day?: YEA! A LOT!! Was attempting to collect all the old 151 pokemon! And almost succeeded too haha.

What time do you eat dinner?: Anytime from 5pm to 10pm.

Do you say the word "stoked"?: What's that?

Have you even been to California?: Nope, not yet.

What about New York?: YEA!

Are you in love?: I have no idea.

Would you wear all black sneakers?: Sure. Different look.

Do you like cats? Why or why not?: Love cats. I like the way they are so quietly confident,
graceful and independent. And it takes a while for them to warm up to you, but when they do, you feel that the effort trying to get them coming to you is worth it.

Pet turtle: yay or nay?: Nay. They're way too fragile and slow.

Do you have any friends?: Many good ones =)

Do you straighten your hair?: No need.. it's straight enough.

Plain socks or colorful ones?: Colourful!!

Are there any foreign exchange kids at your school?: Many of them from all over the place.

Did anyone famous come from your town/city/school?: Haha. Lee Kuan Yew? Stephanie Sun. JJ Lin. The referee who helped out in the last FIFA world cup.

Do you care about celebrities lives?: Just enough to be interested about major happenings e.g. Fann Wong's wedding.

Have you ever seen a celebrity on the street?: I SAW UTT AT MARINA BAY!!

What do you plan to major in/already major in?: Already majoring in Marketing and Management.

Are you parents still together?: No.

Do you like the color pink?: Yea it's nice. But not too much pink for me.

Have you ever pretended to be sick?: I only pretended to be more sick.

What are your thoughts on Canada?: COLD!! But pretty =). The first thing that comes to mind is Autumn (cuz of the red leaf flag).

Can you ice skate?: I can, but I don't know how to brake =S.

Do you have your nose pierced?: Nope.

Your ears more than once?: Tempted to.

Would you ever get the back of your neck pierced?: No way man.

(Mine is!) This is not a question. Sorry.: Show off.

Do you like Lifetime movies?: What? Like Days of our Lives? Sounds long and boring.

How do you feel about Johnny Depp?: HE IS SO TALENTED. AND I LOVE HIM ACTING AS JACK SPARROW =)

Do you loooove Tim Burton movies?: Who's Tim Burton? Haha I think I should know him though. So terrible..

So, did you enjoy this? (It's my first. Can ya tell?): Not bad.

Take This Survey Search Surveys MySpace Surveys
Survey found on Bzoink