Bonjour, Paris!
Just reached Paris today. It's been drizzling the entire day, but still, that couldn't take the charm away from the whole place. There's just a certain style that distinguishes France, and the atmosphere is just a unique, quirky and romantic mishmash.
We did our quick sightseeing of Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame today! One word - GRAND. But it was too fast. So although I had been complaining like crazy before, I'm glad this definitely won't be my last time over this exchange period.
+170.JPG)
Eiffel Tower
+122.JPG)
Stainglass window in Notre Dame
However, although these two are the local touristy must-sees, my favourite out of today's rushed trip was Mont Martre. It's a quaint narrow but long area, filled with restaurants/cafes and artsy souvenirs, all at affordable prices!
+226.JPG)
Area in Mont Martre
I'm hooked on this art piece thingy called Chat Noir (I think it means black cat?), and I'm buying up almost everything that has that plastered on.
Now I'm eyeing that Chat Noir apron. I hope my mum sponsors me that =D.
*
*
*

For the love of the experience, for the mountains,
And for you.
:)