![]() |
|
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009 09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010 01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010 02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010 03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010 09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010 10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010 08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012 Bituwin -
template Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls. Hit counter code here
|
Monday, June 08, 2009
A taste of France
I realize that my writing here is determined by 2 things:
1) whether there is time AND 2) whether the internet connection is good And Paris totally satisfies these 2 conditions! Most of the time, we're stuck in the hotel room now because it keeps on raining. ARGH. But on the bright side, it's never gotten so good, but now my internet connection is at maximum strength thanks to the lovely hotel we're staying at!! Yay! So in gratefulness, I have more pictures up =D We started out visiting The Louvre this morning. And I take back what I said about just the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame being grand, cuz.. All the attractions are grand!!! Check out the length of that building. And that's only a portion of it! Haha. Oh no.. now we know he cannot work in a museum. So anyways, after that, we tried going to Museum d'Orsay, but it's closed on Mondays!! =((. Roar. We decided to try not to waste the trip out, and just visit the Arc de Triumph, though it wasn't originally on the list of things to see on our trip. It was pretty, but we didn't know what to do really. So we left after staring at it for 5mins. Oooops.. Since it was raining so bad, the only thing left to be done was SHOPPING!!!!! Whee!! Went to Galleries Lafayette, the high-end department store in Paris. BRANDED BRANDED BRANDED. It was more like a "rich people retail therapy indulgences" museum rather than a shopping centre, because everything was so damn expensive. And I spent most of the time window shopping instead, and just bought one set of poker cards =.= The next shopping area to hit was Printemps. But it was supposed to be more expensive than Lafayette!! So I gave up and just stood outside taking pictures. There were so many rabbits on display. Kept on looking at them more than the model. Auddie Ippodie puddle of goo!! As promised, I took a picture of Chanel for you!!! Maybe if I'm stinking rich in the future then I'll sponsor you some goods ok. Haha.
|