Almost Midterm Break
I can smell midterm break already. All that's separating me and the beloved break, is the retarded international econs midterm. It's in a few hours time, and I have a few chapters more, and every single slide stinks of economic jargon. Sorry econs lovers.
I find that people get the most ideas when doing things they are bored of and don't like. Like how nieciee and daughtiee were planning europe trips last year when it was Week 14 (Study Week). As for me, I have a heapload of things to look forward to for break as well!!
- MAJOR RETAIL THERAPY AT ORCHARD
- FBTs at Mustafa
- Sports shoes, medal/trophy sourcing and meatballs at Alexandra
- Peerhelper events - Cycling+BBQ and Party@SMUHostel
- Hostel Musical featuring my friends from Hostel Management Committee
- Uploading photos? O.o..
And tonight, after the dreaded 3.30pm - 6.45pm.. PEERHELPER DRINKING SESSION, VEGAS NIGHT 2009 AND CLUBBING/DEMPSEY WITH MAI HAMMIES!!
SO EXCITING =D
Now, if only I can survive this midterm, and pass it well enough to not look bad.
I'll find out in 4hrs time.